Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fired up the twin stepsisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fired up the twin stepsisters

The smoker that led me to Amazingribs.com

Umpteen modifications later....

Propane with wood chunks (hickory, today)

Smoking sausage.

Hint of blue out the stacks.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170401_111846.jpg Views:	1 Size:	339.9 KB ID:	298148Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170401_111825.jpg Views:	1 Size:	201.5 KB ID:	298149Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170401_111837.jpg Views:	1 Size:	494.0 KB ID:	298150

I think Ive seen that paddling down the Mississippi!

Comment

Looks like a moonshine still to me .

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Moonshine? I'm in!!!!

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Moonshiners do it at night, allll night. I sleep AND slumber. I got 10+ last night.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Moonshine was th' cash crop, where I growed up...

Originally posted by HawkerXP View Post
      I think Ive seen that paddling down the Mississippi!

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice.

Very nice. You do good work. That sucker has been under the knife a few times, hahahaha.

You guys have leaves on the trees!! I can't wait for that in the North Country. We are still about a month and half to for that.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        It was so warm down here farther south close to the gulf they were planting rice in February. It is SPRING you know.

I see the Mad Scientist has been to visit you Jerod.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here