Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I wake up everyday and think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I wake up everyday and think...

"Man, I want a Yoder... or a Lang or a Kat... or a Horizon..." or a... on and on and on and on.....

The voices in my head are arguing. Which is nice. If they get quiet I think there planing against me.
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; September 23, 2014, 02:11 PM.

Dude, I have some bad grammar/spelling, but you tip the cake......

quiet, they're, planning.........

I'd be happy with a Rec-Tec.....

Comment

Can I blame my smartphone? Well at least my lack of glasses while operating it.
      Last edited by Jon Solberg; September 23, 2014, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        Can I blame my smartphone? Well at least my lack of glasses while operating it.

whew, thank goodness....I knew it had to be something.....when I type up a Sunday School lesson, I proof read a hard copy and I doubt I make it past 2 sentences before the red pen comes flying out!!!

I don't have any excuses.....sadly.

Comment

Before I got my PBC I looked at EVERYTHING. Pre-made UDS'...everything by LoneStarGrillz.....etc., etc.....

Comment

Remember. I did finish in the half if my class that made the top half possible.

Comment

Sadly Jon, it never goes away. Ever, ever, ever.......After i got my PBC, and then my Weber Gold, and then my Smoke EZ and.....so far I am in a holding pattern but now I am looking at some bigger rigs. Do I need one?....No. Do I want one?......Well lets just say that so far I have been able to quiet the voices in MY head......

Comment

Remember. I did finish in the half if my class that made the top half possible.
                This is perhaps the best line I've ever read! Please put in the quotes thread! Lol

Comment

BTW its 600.00 to ship a Lang 48 patio to SE MI Not that I have one coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunderich_1 View Post
                    Sadly Jon, it never goes away. Ever, ever, ever.......After i got my PBC, and then my Weber Gold, and then my Smoke EZ and.....so far I am in a holding pattern but now I am looking at some bigger rigs. Do I need one?....No. Do I want one?......Well lets just say that so far I have been able to quiet the voices in MY head......

True statement. It never goes away. I've got a Primo XL and a fancy gasser (Probably a Weber EP-330 or Summit) on my upgrade list for some time in the not too distant future. I just need you guys to help me justify the purchase

I used every rationale I could think of to get the Hasty Bake and Mak 2 approved

Comment

David, you're not helping...... You're the voice of reason here.

On that note you need a 650 or 670, just sayin
                      Last edited by Jon Solberg; September 29, 2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
                        It never goes away. I've got a Primo XL and a fancy gasser (Probably a Weber EP-330 or Summit) on my upgrade list for some time in the not too distant future. I just need you guys to help me justify the purchase

David,

**waving my hand in a jedi-like motion in front of your face**

This is the grill you're looking for...

helping you justify...

Comment

David, you're not helping......

On that note you need a 650 or 670, just sayin

Hah! And you are?

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                            Jon Solberg commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well played Boss, well played....

Originally posted by Chriscrna View Post
                          David,

**waving my hand in a jedi-like motion in front of your face**

This is the grill you're looking for...

helping you justify...
                          iNow if your jedi mind trick works on the female gender you might be getting somewhere. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post

I used every rationale I could think of to get the Hasty Bake and Mak 2 approved
                            WHY do we need two more grills?

WHY do they cost so much? Do we HAVE to spend that much?

WHAT can these grills do that the other grills can't?

Food is already awesome, how is it going to get better?

These are just a taste of the barrage of questions I had to get past.

Comment

• bep35
                              bep35 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sometimes it's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

• Marauderer
                              Marauderer commented
                              Editing a comment
                              BBQing keeps me occupied and not chasing other women! My wife likes that and works really hard to keep me happy. And the cost of going out drinking and chasing is really expensive compared to what I spend on the grills.

• Huskee
                              Huskee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I knew you were a rabble-rousing ladies' man Barry. Knew it!

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here