Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never underestimate what a good ol’ boy can build…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never underestimate what a good ol’ boy can build…

When a good ol’ boy sets his mind to it, he can build anything!
    Attached Files

I almost said “ everything but the kitchen sink”…never mind!

Comment

I inadvertently omitted one picture that proves we can do anything if we try…
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Big Boy be ridin’ a little low in the water there….

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank Gawd you have a fire extinguisher.

C’mon man, more details please!

Comment

DogFaced PonySoldier has already finished his build?

Comment

• DogFaced PonySoldier
          DogFaced PonySoldier commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha, no, we got a loooooong ways to go.

Just DAYYYYUUUUUUUMMMM. 🔥🔥

Comment

Well now, this thread could turn out to be a bunch of fun..............

Here in Texas there's probably at least a 1000 guys named Bubba buildin' pits in their back yards. Here's one that just hit the market that's not quite as equipped as the original subject, but has some charm of it's own.

Click image for larger version

Name:	custom pit 01.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1367895 Click image for larger version

Name:	custom pit 02.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1367896

Comment

I said gol dayum!

Comment

Yup....We should be able to cook a few butts on that....

Tell us more!

Comment

Washblue that's awesome! That thing's got more real estate than RE/MAX!

Comment

Sorry to leave this thread mostly unattended… but you wouldn’t believe what all happened at once, here…

This rig was sitting at a filling station in 2016… it caught my eye, causing an illegal u-turn, that wasn’t detected by LEO…

It was the first open-air food truck I had seen! It had everything a cook needed… a big smoker, grill, pot burners, flat-top, deep fryers and yes, a kitchen sink!

Comment

All I can come up with is.. Holy Smokes!

Comment

The home brew airboat was built by two good’uns from Macon, Georgia…
                      They made a dry dock fitting, before taking the 5 hour trip to Harris Neck Wildlife Refuge to launch…
                      There’s gators in the water that weigh more than the captain does…
                      They didn’t think about that when choosing the surplus hull to begin this project with…
                      Good news though, they survived their maiden voyage… but I hope they switched to dry land-based hobbies after that…
                      Last edited by Washblue; January 27, 2023, 08:10 AM.

Comment

A little more modest endeavor, but still well featured.........
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	custom pit 03.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	1368096 Click image for larger version

Name:	custom pit 04.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	1368097

Comment

• Clark
                          Clark commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Uncle Bob I like how the kitchen sink drains onto your feet!

• Uncle Bob
                          Uncle Bob commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Clark, keeps the tips of your s#it kickers clean..............

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here