Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just another truck load of bbq pits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful work!

Comment

My gosh, all I can think it how long it takes to heat-soak one of those behemoths!

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        Comes up to temp in about 30 mins. Firebox is 5/8" thick . (old tanks from the 1950's).

Wow! Very impressive!

Comment

Very impressive!!! So is your wait time like a lot of folks here in the states? I was just quoted 7+ months from LSG for one of their smaller cookers? Jambo and Lang both quoted 3-4 months.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Not at all. Just shipping time to get there. Can start tomorrow. How many containers of pits do you want?

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahumadora Please put me down for 6 shipping containers of pits. Can y’all drop them off in my garage?

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Panhead John Want me to send you a bigger garage while I am at it?

Wow! Just Wow! Nicely done!

Comment

Packed in the container with a spare 3" up top and 8" width total space. Start of a 62 day voyage
          Attached Files

Comment

• hoovarmin
            hoovarmin commented
            Editing a comment
            You run an impressive operation

Where are you shipping these ones too?

Comment

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            New Zealand...

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
          Where are you shipping these ones too?
          I'm guessing not far, everything just appears to be tack welded.

If I can build 1/100th of what's on that trailer I'll be more stoked than stoked itself.

Comment

That is pretty impressive.

Comment

Impressive. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

park that trailer at a stadium and have a small tailgate BBQ.

Comment

How to shoe horn bbqs into a container. Loaded and on its way to the port.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Ahumadora; June 17, 2022, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here