Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of recent pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy metal! Oh Yeah!

Comment

I wonder what the WAF* would be for one of those?

*WAF: Wife Acceptance Factor Or, for Kathryn, the HAF Husband Acceptance Factor. Hell, let's just change it to the PAF (Partner Acceptance Factor, for Sheila) or SOAF (Significant Other Acceptance Factor.) Yeh, I like the sound of SOAF. It kind of makes me want to bathe, kind of makes me want to grab a pillow and throw and lie down on the sofa.
      Last edited by Dr. Pepper; December 2, 2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        LBJ, LSD, LSMFT, hell, let’s do em all!

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Does PAF cover all the subsets within the LGBQQIP2SAA+ acronym? For me its WGAFWH/S/IT or Who Gives A Fart What He/She/It Thinks. (once you reach a certain age and length of marriage, permission is not needed due to lack of downside. Those who know get what I mean)

• Dr. Pepper
        Dr. Pepper commented
        Editing a comment
        Troutman 'Phart', not 'Fart.' Come on man, show some decency! 💨

Glad to see you are doing well brother

Comment

Can I come live with you??
        I'm pretty good at fixing stuff
        And I'm always hungry ...

Comment

Who is buying all these pits? Why aren't they members here?

Comment

Love it! What I'd give to have one of them in my yard. Money, that's what I'd give. (Just gotta get it first)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here