Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bell Fabrications Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't quite figured that part out yet. I'm assuming a trailer and 4 strong guys. I might opt for the off-road wheel package if it's not too much.

Comment

Wow, that looks awesome! That thing's a BEAST! I would like to get an offset, but I don't wanna go that big - I already have more cookers than my wife thinks is prudent, and I'm running out of space on the patio.

I'm in OK, too, in Bartlesville, 45 mins north of Tulsa. Where are you?

Comment

Currently in Moore, about to move to Yukon.

Comment

Wow... super cheap. The guy can't be making any money out of that especially with steel prices the way they are. I am fabricating 100, 20" pits at the moment so am acutely aware of costs involved.

Comment

Yeah that's why I jumped on this pit. Any other comparable pit would be 3 to 5 times the cost. I think he's a one man band, no overhead like any other major pit builder.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here