Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few pics from the last 10 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few pics from the last 10 years

About 1000 bbq pits in that time. https://photos.app.goo.gl/5sKsBAAa12oMJdRL8

Cool pics!

Comment

So, what ya up to now? 🙃

Comment

Thank you for that. We’ve been missing you man. The grills and smokers, the photos of your lessons, the embassy and all the large venues, the great looking food, and your family. Thanks for sharing them all over the years and I hope eventually you get some spare time to again take us on the adventure.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Will try and post more soon. I am workin on a couple of projects now...

Good gawd that run through melted my brain. Ever try a gravity fed charcoal cabinet?

I still like the butt crack pic of you the best, but having seen all those smokers, I think you body of work speaks for itself. Hope things are going well for you down there. Or down under, or over under. Or whatever you NZ boys say !!!

Comment

Stunning!! that's all I can say

Comment

What an adventure................

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here