Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been busy and gettin busier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been busy and gettin busier

Been busy ,so have not posted much lately.
    Gettin my biz set up and legalized to export from Mexico, which has been difficult to say the least with not being able to travel there.
    240 m2 of concrete was laid at our new shop and we stocked it with 200 steel tubes 20 x 1/4".
    Figured I would share a few pics.
    Have another project in the works, but that is a secret for now.
    Attached Files

I have enjoyed this journey. Looking forward to more updates.

Comment

Nice reverse flow. All work and no play. You get the idea.

Comment

I'm happy to see you are doing well. Keep workin' and post when you can.

Comment

Great for you, not so great for us! 😒 Wishing you great success!

Comment

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            I can ship a container load of pits to your place if you want. Just give me Troutmans credit card and I will ring it up!

Sweeeet !!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here