Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you seen the new M1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smarks112
    commented on 's reply
    7-8 hours with the new fire basket in my experience

• Smoking77
    replied
    Originally posted by Polarbear777 View Post
    How long will it smoke roast at 225f with charcoal?
    I e-mailed Travis at M Grills that question several months ago. I asked him how long a full charcoal basket smoking at 225 degrees would last before refilling, and he responded 5 to 8 hours (at low smoking temperatures, depending on charcoal and weather).

Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I could help my friend. Hope someone will help you out!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Max Good told me he didn't have time to do test runs on your new fabulous looking grills. I said I would be more than happy to step in, right Max???

• Polarbear777
    replied
    How long will it smoke roast at 225f with charcoal?

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Probably not. I have too much invested in the WSCG and like having my rotisserie and vortex. If I was starting from scratch the M1 would be very high on the list though.

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    Did this post tip the scale!

• Old Glory
    replied
    Thanks Travis. Someday I will own one of your grills.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Charcoal, no fooling, that explains no power cord in picture.

• glitchy
    replied
    M Grills I am happy you shared

Leave a comment:

• Porkies
    replied
    While I still consider this as an ad, you are obviously posting under the rules of this site.

Leave a comment:

• M Grills
    commented on 's reply
    It was just a quick post to give our M Grills customers an update on the new M1 features. This is under the M Grills channel so thought it would be the most appropriate place to post it. Btw, this is not a pellet grill/smoker. It is charcoal and wood.

• M Grills
    commented on 's reply
    It was just a quick post to give our M Grills customers an update on the new M1 features. This is under the M Grills channel so thought it would be the most appropriate place to post it.
    Last edited by M Grills; November 19, 2020, 11:00 PM.

• M Grills
    commented on 's reply
    It's definitely a visual thing. No performance benefit besides not dealing with any corrosion, paint fading, rust, or anything of that nature.

• M Grills
    commented on 's reply
    haha sorry about that Max. We have a few new upgraded products we are just launching so I will get with you soon on updating new content. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here