Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you seen the new M1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porkies
    replied
    I am curious as to why this obvious ad has 2 different profiles, which seem to be linked, posting for the ad. These are not my forums, but I did not expect to see this type of ad either. I am paying for no ads.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Impressive...

Leave a comment:

• chad.gibbs.3
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully Travis will chime in on your question. But I would say even if it doesn’t improve the performance, it will be better suited to fighting corrosion.

• smarks112
    replied
    Outside of aesthetics, have you seen any functional performance benefit to the stainless firebox+door and smoke stack? Or more of a visual thing?

Leave a comment:

• Max Good
    replied
    Dat you Travis? How about giving poor old Max a heads up next time? I'll update our review. Happy Safe Holidays!

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Is this post an Add, as in advertisement?
    Looks like wood pellets will fall through the grate in the fire box.

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    replied
    Excellent! A dream cooker!

Leave a comment:

• M Grills
    started a topic Have you seen the new M1?

Have you seen the new M1?

Hello everyone!

We have the 2021 model M1 on mgrills.com

Just some quick highlights are the stainless stack and stainless firebox door. If you are a current M1 owner with a bolt on firebox door and stack, you will be able to purchase these stainless products and bolt directly on your M1 if you like!

Another new feature is the all new charcoal/wood basket design. This box will work in all M1's with the bolt on firebox doors as well.

The only "re-design" of the entire grill that is not just a bolt on replacement is the all new integrated stainless steel top shelf extension. This new top shelf is laser cut 12 gauge 304 stainless and is easily removable. The shelf has 4 platforms that bolt onto the body of the grill and no longer rests on top of the grates. So you can now remove the cooking grates and still use your top shelf extension. This is wonderful if you like to burn wood for grilling as it gives you more height like a true Santa Maria style grill. Also, for quick smokes you can remove one grate and use your top shelf and one cooking grate to place food and have easy access to the lower charcoal grate for refueling if you like to use the grill grate for smoking. On my M36, I prefer to remove one cooking grate so I can slide my cooking grate over and off the live coals as I cook. You can now do the same on the M1 and not be limited on food.

The last update is the new gloss black powder coated finish. Many customers do not like not being able to clean their M1's exteriors. The porous flat black paint is very hard to clean. Almost impossible. The slick gloss black is far more easier to wipe down clean.

We constantly listen to our customers and take any and all feedback to heart. We strive to make the best bbq products on the market so we hope you all enjoy these new updates and also our consideration for all M1 customers. We try to make most of our updates available for all M1 owners.

Thank y'all!

Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here