Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New fire basket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New fire basket!

New fire basket design is live on their website. I just ordered one - looks like it virtually doubles the amount of charcoal it holds which is a big step up for long cooks. Cant wait to play around with this!

Dude. What make is it?

Comment

• smarks112
      smarks112 commented
      Editing a comment
      THE ALL NEW M1 AND M36 FIREBOX BASKET This all new Fire Box Basket has been completely redesigned to hold more charcoal and give you easier access for refueling and adding logs of wood. This fire box basket is made from 10 gauge steel and laser cut with over 150 air vent holes configured for high performance charcoal a

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

I ordered one just now. Travis told me today that it would be available Friday but didn't tell me that it could be ordered now.

Comment

M Grills This is a great update to the M1! The original basket in my 2019 M1 is too close to the top of the firebox and it makes it hard to fit bigger log splits. Thanks Travis!

Comment

Thanks guys! I am trying to roll out the new products as quickly as possible.

This new firebox design is 3" deeper so you can not pull out the ash pan along with the firebox, but there is plenty of room under the firebox for ash to drop in the pan. The side "steps" are really nice for propping wood for wonderful combustion. The larger front opening makes it so much easier to add wood and of course it holds more charcoal especially the ability to add larger lump and more of it.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here