Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M Grills - Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Grills
    replied
    I do not at the moment. Hopefully we can change that this year. Our dealer network is growing as more and more of our products are being seen in the Steak Cookoff Association all.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Liebers
    commented on 's reply
    hi Travis. you have any dealers in the NJ/NY area?

• sam42830
    replied
    Thanks for joining us Travis.

Leave a comment:

• M Grills
    replied
    Hey guys, Travis here with M Grills. If there are any questions regarding M Grills products, please give me a shout. I will try to get on here more regularly to share news and updates!

We just started building some large cabinet style stick burners for commercial use. If you have not seen them yet, check our the new line of Big M Smokers on our website.

Leave a comment:

• sam42830
    replied
    Thank YOU Huskee!!!!

sandy

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    sam42830 chad.gibbs.3 M Grills channel is now created! This topic has been moved there. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• chad.gibbs.3
    commented on 's reply
    Any update on getting the m1 added to the log burner section? It’d be great for us owners to have a place to exchange tips and tricks for our m1’s.

• sam42830
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sorry Max, I should have said that he M 1 is made in Texas. You did an excellent review. I have been very happy with my M 1.

sandy

• chad.gibbs.3
    commented on 's reply
    That is probably the best thing about the grill. Works great

• Jon Liebers
    commented on 's reply
    i am curious, have you used the grate for direct grilling? if so does the crank work well? gives you enough distance for real variation of temp

• Jon Liebers
    commented on 's reply
    i have a BGE large, a weber 22"kettle and a Napoleon prestige pro gasser.While I like the BGE is a pain many times to fit everything into it. So that started me thinking of something with larger surface and laid out better. But, I have never used a stick burner or a pellet pooper for that matter.

• chad.gibbs.3
    commented on 's reply
    The learning curve is not steep as long as you are familiar with log cooking. You can fit 2-3 briskets without using extenders. I use the smoker only with logs so I can't comment on how long it will last with lump charcoal. You need to add a log to the fire once every hour or so. If you want more info just let me know.

• Jon Liebers
    commented on 's reply
    i am very interested in the M1 . how steep is the learning curve? how much food can you reasonable cook at once without resorting to extenders etc? How long does a load of lump last? how often do you need to add logs?

• Max Good
    replied
    I don't see a model called "Texas" on M Grill's website. We reviewed their M1.

Leave a comment:

• chad.gibbs.3
    replied
    I have the M1 and love it! I’d like to talk to some other folks that use the smoker and trade info on settings such as the heat deflector plate.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here