Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent M Grills Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It arrived. It was well packed, pretty easy to uncrate and easy enough to move into place.

The FedEx Freight driver was kind enough to deliver the crated cooker to the back of my not too long, but not too short and slightly inclined driveway.

I was able to uncrate it in short order. I handled it on my own and didn't have any real gotcha moments. I fashioned a couple of steps from the upper crate wood to ease rolling the cooker the off the pallet. My patio, the M1s final home, is directly next to my driveway separated by a 4' fence. I removed a fence panel and rolled it in place with no trouble. Assembly was straight forward.

It came later in the afternoon yesterday which gave me just enough time to season it, let it cool and cover it before the remnants of Hurricane Nicole came around.

My first impressions: beautiful, solid, well build. Kinney seems to have done a great job manufacturing the cooker.

Rain all day today, but I should be able to do my first cook tomorrow.

Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here