Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Ordered my 20x36, Ill post a review in a couple of months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Ordered my 20x36, Ill post a review in a couple of months

Excited to get my second Lonestar Product. I already have the large IVS which I love now I will have fun with the offset as well. I am looking forward to the versatility of the firebox!

BTW, why are there no Reviews of the Lonestar cookers on Amazing Ribs reviews? They should all be Gold or Platinum rated.

Whoohoo. Congrats on the new rig.
    And yes you’re gonna have fun with the fire box.
    This is last night’s cook Click image for larger version

Name:	72F04118-AD7E-4B80-A47A-6FA9F74CAA4B.jpeg
Views:	402
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	814559Click image for larger version

Name:	1AFA9C54-C803-4F7C-B051-12A67CAA83CE.jpeg
Views:	415
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	814560Click image for larger version

Name:	62CDD8C1-E625-4977-B1C7-E561D1EAA7E8.jpeg
Views:	428
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	814561

Comment

Congrats! They (LSG) definitely have their fan base and appear to be fantastic cookers. I'd be proud to have one parked in my yard. There's just too many cookers to review them all, and stick burners are lower on the reader-demanded-reviews list since fewer folks are looking for them due to the work they take to operate properly and their high cost. More folks want gasser and pellet reviews lately.

Comment

• davidrewalt
        davidrewalt commented
        Editing a comment
        The offsets certainly take skill to operate. The Insulated Verticals however are pretty awesome from a set and forget perspective. They are also launching Pellet Smokers soon. I hope to see them make it into the review mix at some point because they are amazing workmanship.

• Beefchop
        Beefchop commented
        Editing a comment
        That makes sense. Plus, most established manufacturers of custom offsets have a big enough fan base willing to share reviews, testimonials, and even demos.

Congrats on the offset. I have a large IVS coming from them hopefully next month. Now I know who to call for advise.

Comment

• davidrewalt
        davidrewalt commented
        Editing a comment
        The IVS is awesome! I’ve been using mine for about 2 years now. A bit of a learning curve but man can that thing hold temps in any weather. Hit me up when you get it!

When are you suppose to get your offset? I received my cabinet last week and am in the learning curve. Lot of fun and work. I keep resisting using the Fireboard. Cooked a butt yesterday and it turned out great.

Comment

👀 👀 👀

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here