Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket, Bacon, Short Ribs, & Beans off the LSG 20x42!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks amazing! Nice job my friend. #Hungry

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Yummy!

Comment

That must have been a fun day for you, nice weather, tending the smoker, and getting such great results. Nice BBQ feast there.

Kathryn

Comment

What a beautiful cook. My God that looks good.

Comment

Nice job! That bacon looks great....homemade bacon is the bomb

Comment

What a feast! Those beans look awesome. Well, it all does really.

Comment

Very nice. Love those beans!!

Comment

What a feast!

Comment

Everything about this looks amazing. The food, the cooker, the backyard, the booze...

Comment

Boy those LSG's are niceI like that they are already set up for a Fireboard.
                        Last edited by mountainsmoker; May 10, 2020, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Alphonse
                          Alphonse commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, they have a fan port under the fire grate and also you spec out how many probe ports you want. The two I got are perfect.

• Smoking77
                          Smoking77 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Alphonse Did you use a fan to regulate temp?

I wish I could create something like that - a whole plate of perfecto BBQ.

Comment

If ever ya wanted to grab my attention, some Jack Black, beans, an stickburnin will readily do so, Good Sir!!!

Looks like a delightful cook, with Great Foods as a final product. Very Nicely Done, amigo!

Comment

That is some fine lookin’ pork belly right there !

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here