Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprung for a LSG 20 x42 offset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! Nice work man! I love it. Can't wait to see this baby in action.

Comment

I’m officially jealous!!!

Comment

Speaking from experience, on delivery day you will pace by the front window endlessly watching for the delivery rig. It is such a fun time! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on your decision! I'm glad to have been able to help. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have more questions once you receive it. Waiting is the hardest part!

Comment

Oh man, why did you have to do this to me? Now I've spent an hour on the Lone Star Grilz website convinced that I can't live without one.

Comment

• radshop
              radshop commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm also convinced you can't live without one!!!!!

• Alphonse
              Alphonse commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the club! The same s*** happened to me. Don't stress too long over it, just pull the trigger and get it over with. It is calming when you do (except for the wait).

Okay, got my email last Thursday that it was going into production. That means another 3 weeks at best before this thing lands at its home.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I'd much rather just get a "day before it ships email"

• Alphonse
              Alphonse commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree with you but then you couldn't add another "C note" or two to the order!

• Donw
              Donw commented
              Editing a comment
              Great news. I was overjoyed when I got mine but the next 4 weeks will drag out so slowly. Of course, you live closer so the freight company should get it to you faster than it took to get to Maryland via a round robin track through Ohio and Pennsylvania.

The wait is close to over. But the loooongest part is now till you get it. I found them to be very helpful also when I was trying to figure out mine. I have about 1 1/2 to 2 months left. damn I envy you.

Comment

• Alphonse
              Alphonse commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay, memory is failing me. What did you order? EDIT: found it: a beaut of a cabinet smoker! Whats the delivery estimate on those at the moment?
              Last edited by Alphonse; February 10, 2020, 08:29 PM.

• ofelles
              ofelles commented
              Editing a comment
              Alphonse 10 weeks. I ordered it 1/30/20 so I'm looking at mid to late April with shipping to California

Add me to the jealous list! Can’t wait to see your new pit and your cooks! Someday I will get an LSG.

Comment

• Alphonse
              Alphonse commented
              Editing a comment
              Ricky, you're a skip and a jump from Willis. Drive the short distance and get one on your truck!

• RickyBobby
              RickyBobby commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve actually driven by their place and seen it from the highway at least a dozen times. I’m afraid to stop because I know I’d leave with one. Then my wife would leave. Lol. Our newest pit master is due next month, so I’ve been told no more new toys. Lol.

Let's gooooooo! Looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here