Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Lone Star Grillz - $1495!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Lone Star Grillz - $1495!!!

This caught my eye on Instagram today. What an AMAZING product for $1500. If you don't need size this is the smoker for you.

Here's the youtube video. They don't need tuning plates bc of something new they did. They demonstrate the temps running consistently across both the top and bottom shelfs. Pretty neat.

Attached Files

That is one nice looking rig.

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree. Big time!!

Me want

Comment

Lone Starz does some nice work!

Comment

I’m anxiously waiting on my 20x42 (one of the new models) to arrive. It left LSG a few days ago. I originally ordered one of their larger pipe offsets but I changed my order when the new 20” offsets were announced & saved over $1k. Not only are the new offsets cheaper but the shipping is dramatically less due to the smaller size & weight and the removable smoke stack.

Comment

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool! I'm anxiously awaiting your review.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here