Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSG Santa Maria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome!!! How long is the wait now?

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      14-16 weeks. But we all know how that works! 😐

Was just emailing with Chris
    I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but at the end of the email I told him thanks, now hurry up and get it done.
    I'm sure that will speed it up!

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      And Chris answered "You got it". So it did help!😎

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      tbob4 when I click on the message telling me you asked me about this I get an OPPs message. Go to the top post

Wow huge surprise! I just received the work order for my grill. I just ordered it the beginning of November. With shipping I'm hoping to get it by the beginning of February! Made my day!

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      That is good news! (tee hee...)

Congratulations on the new hardware.

Just go into a MCS coma until it arrives.

Of course, you can always go buy an accessory that you don't have to wait for. You know what you want,
    don't cha.

Don't forget amazing pictures so you can get one on the Smoke Sheet...

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to advise Orion to wait until it arrives before purchasing any accessories. Strange things can happen down there in Texas this time of year....

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      My SS speaks and I listen

Just got the call from LSG. They are ready to crate up my grille! Still waiting but close to over.

Comment

• barelfly
      barelfly commented
      Editing a comment
      Man! I can hardly wait! Hahaha! This is going to be sweet!

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Christmas in January!

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      That was fast in LSG time. Congratulations on the good news. You are going to have fun.

Granddaughter and her husband mentioned that he wanted to step up his BBQ game. Surprise; come an get a Klose grill for free! I think it made their day.

Comment

• mrichie1229
      mrichie1229 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very lucky granddaughter indeed! If you have any more cookers you need to giveaway to make room for that new LSG, please let me know.

I call dibs!

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow what a gift! No wonder they were thrilled.

Kathryn

Shipping Co is saying I should see it by this coming Friday the 3rd! Excited!

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      We need a "Hell Yeah!" button.

Waiting is almost over. Very happy for you, congrats.

Comment

I feel the anticipation. Oh boy, it’s almost there. Can’t wait for the uncrating pics and those first action shots. Congrats.
      Last edited by Draznnl; January 22, 2023, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Is today Friday?

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          You're not helping @HawkerXP😊

It just landed in Livermore (about 25 miles from me) Waiting on a call for delivery.

( Huskee Spinaker Mods, I didn't see the Santa Maria grill section when I posted this move it if you think it's appropriate)

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Panhead John You mean I've graduated to a Man Card! Halleluiah!!

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Done. And congrats!

• barelfly
          barelfly commented
          Editing a comment
          Man I can’t wait to see photos of that sucker!

You know, you sure can cook a lot of food on a 40eighter. I think invites are in order.... Congratz'

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Once I figure out how to use it without destroying the meat and/or myself, come on by!

Is today Friday?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3F42621C-63FC-477D-9275-AE55F68E3361.gif
Views:	183
Size:	739.6 KB
ID:	1368801 ,,,

Comment

Look what landed in my driveway just now.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SM Grill.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1371721
            Tomorrow the Klose grill is going away and hopefully I will get this uncrated.

Comment

• ofelles
              ofelles commented
              Editing a comment
              CaptainMike Yes Livermore. I called a couple of days after the tracking email said it was on the dock. I was told that, no it was just getting unloaded right then. They would call me to deliver. They were ready Monday but I had to put them off until today. (busy week)

• Donw
              Donw commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations not only for the SM but also for the extra bonus of enough lumber to build a nice doghouse.

• Skip
              Skip commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm so happy for you! Enjoy the New Cooker!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here