Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ordered a LSG 20 x 42 the waiting is killing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered a LSG 20 x 42 the waiting is killing me

I ordered the 20 x 42 offset on 8/20/21, and already I can't stand the wait!😕. I know it will be worth it, but like they say, "the waiting is the hardest part"
    I upgraded to the 8" wheels, got the fire management box, charcoal S basket, slide out ash pan, brass ball valve, pull handle, probe ports, and fan port.

Now I wait

************** sorry, I corrected my order date.
    8/20/21************
    Last edited by Mike-Sid; September 2, 2021, 07:35 PM.

If you’re lucky, it will arrive as a Christmas present! Good luck

Comment

• Mike-Sid
      Mike-Sid commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, I never asked for an ETA, I sent an email to ask, they are running 18 weeks now 😕. I guess I'll season it in the snow

LSG for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats, that's sure a nice cooker! Wouldn't mind that baby myself.

Comment

They quoted me 20 weeks for a 20x42 a month or so ago, so I’m guessing your ETA is around 2/1/22? I decided to keep looking for a used one since I don’t smoke much in mid-winter, and that 5 months might drive me crazy 😩.

Comment

• Mike-Sid
          Mike-Sid commented
          Editing a comment
          The website says 10 to 18 weeks. I'm hoping for 10 🤞🏻, but I didn't ask for an ETA

• Sid P
          Sid P commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d love to hear that it came in 10.

you are going to enjoy it so much. The wait sucks though!

Comment

I was told 10 - 18 weeks on the pellet smoker I ordered through LSG and it arrived in 11. Hopefully yours is ready far closer to the shorter end of your estimate.

Comment

Ordered a Stumps Jr. on 9/22. Hoping to see it early January.

Comment

This thread has me lost. Isn’t today 9/2 or 9/2/21 or 9/21 if you drop the day? So, people seem to be traveling to the future to order or Mike-Sid has already been waiting a year smoken is planning a year ahead? This working from home has me forgetting what day it is a lot, but I hope I didn’t miss 3 weeks of September somehow.

If you’ve been waiting a year, I really feel for you. My MAK accessory order took two months due to steel shortages, our bedroom furniture will be 3-4 months. Waiting seems to be the game right now if you want specific things.

AND if you have the ability to time travel, you’re going the wrong direction, FF to when it arrives and then bring it back here. Lookup the biggest stock gain between 9/2/21 and that future date while you’re there and let me know too.
              Last edited by glitchy; September 2, 2021, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• smoken
                smoken commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL  I am ahead of myself..correction:  8/22.  Been a rough summer!

• Mike-Sid
                Mike-Sid commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol
                Sorry, I ordered on 8/20/21
                🤪

Lucky, lucky guy! Good luck with it!

Comment

Wait.
                How did I miss this purchase? Or did I. Yes I’m pretty much brain dead 🤦🏼
                Did I have any input on your decision? Oh the joy of having no memory 😬😁
                Anyway congrats. You are gonna love that puppy when it arrives. 🙌🙌

Comment

• Mike-Sid
                  Mike-Sid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Steve B I flew under the radar on this purchase. I quietly read many of the posts on LSG, and spent lots of time watching YouTube videos with LSGs.
                  The final push came with my cook on 8/20/21. I made 2 racks of baby backs and 2 racks of spares.
                  I trimmed the spares to St. Louis cut and then also cooked the rib tips. While I had plenty of room during the hanging part of the cook, the grate was full during the wrap. I also felt like a circus act trying to juggle the food

I ordered a mini ivc on 3/4/21 and was quoted 18 weeks. It was delivered on 8/27/21, so I’d err on the high side for delivery expectations. I was still very impressed with the quality and workmanship when I got it unboxed and look forward to years of great food off of it. You can’t go wrong with an LSG.

Comment

Hi from a fellow LSG owner. It is absolutely worth the wait. I love my 20x42 and cook on it every chance I get. The build quality is outstanding and the design is very versatile. One upgrade I am glad I added is the stainless front shelf. No worries about scratches or rust and it cleans up great. Looks good too.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Rfhd69
                    Rfhd69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can never go wrong with LSG! Good things come to those who wait

Awesome, and I can't wait until the day that I get one. I am about 6.5 hours away from Willis, TX. Maybe next spring.

Comment

My LSG 20X36 pellet grill and my LSG 20X36 offset will be here in the morning per the shipping company. I ordered the offset on 4/5 and ordered the pellet grill on 7/8. My offset has some artwork so it was delayed a little for that but not a big deal for me.

There are plenty of videos to look at to get an idea how they run if necessary. You have time to source out smoking wood but start looking around "just in case", LSG is working pretty hard these days.....Good luck and you will enjoy your choice!

Comment

• Mike-Sid
                      Mike-Sid commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Redwng. OMG😯 2 grills? That sounds great! I didn't know they were making the pellet grills already. I hope you post a bunch of pictures. I wouldn't be able to sleep!
                      I have got a line on some oak and cherry.
                      Good luck!
                      Last edited by Mike-Sid; September 14, 2021, 07:25 PM.

• ofelles
                      ofelles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes pics please.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here