Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, It's Finally.....uh.....Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, It's Finally.....uh.....Here!

Ordered the 24x40 pipe smoker on 10/05/2020 and it arrived last Wednesday afternoon. We had a bunch of friends rallying at our place on Thursday for an RV trip to Coos Bay so I parked it in a corner of our lot. This is what it looked like this morning. No worries though, have backhoe, will dig!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LSG.1.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	1004605

Congratulations man! Can’t wait to see the unveiling and first cooks.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Tomorrow!

You did what. Went on a trip.
    Congrats dig it out we want to see the beast.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, the C19 hasn't affected us or most of our friend's travel plans, but I dang near opted out when this showed up!

Congratulations! Cant wait to see it in action.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Lookin' forward to viewing some cooks.

Comment

Congrats! I sure like me a LSG!

Comment

Can’t even imagine the excitement to break that open and getting the smoke rollin on it!

Comment

What a shame! Ya coulda at least put a tent up a slept with it to keep it company in the hard night. You just take care of that now, ya hear!

Comment

Congratulations! Let the fun begin!

Comment

• CaptainMike
                    CaptainMike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You must have yours as well, I've been away from the interwebs for a bit so I might have missed your post.

• Skip
                    Skip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I will post about mine after a few more cooks.

Congratulations sir! And you will now have enough lumber to build a small shed, they crate them well.

Comment

As a former/semi-current backhoe operator and LSG owner...I am very excited for you!!!!

Comment

• JakeT
                      JakeT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      shush you are 100% correct on that. Some of the old timers that refuse to use anything but 4 stick controls...amazing.

• CaptainMike
                      CaptainMike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      JakeT that was my dad, he hated wobble sticks. In fact, that's what I learned on and probably contributed to the arthritis in my hands today! That and swinging a 28oz framing hammer for decades...

• JakeT
                      JakeT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      CaptainMike, that's what I learned on as well. Especially helpful going over obstacles.

28oz! You're more of a man than I am. I love a 19oz straight handle vaughan. Give me that and my 8lb sledge and I'll throw up forms all day! (well, maybe not now that I'm in the office/truck most of the time)

Baptism by snow...

Comment

How did I miss this one???
                      Awesome Cpt. Looking forward to the unveiling.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                        CaptainMike commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh yeah, I'll likely be reaching out to you at some point. Stand by!

• Steve B
                        Steve B commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Anytime Mike.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here