Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, It's Finally.....uh.....Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Lol Capn! :

Hopefully still gots ya two middle fingers, unless FD Service or summat...

Then, ya can turn em up, in Stereo, when needed!

• jharner
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing it in action.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Absolutely beautiful Mike. Brings back memories of when I got mine. ❤️❤️

Glad you went with the counter weight. You’ll thank me on down the road for that one.
    Damn I’m smiling ear to ear right now.
    Have a great night if you can sleep. 👊👊

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    And I got a middle finger for the Bossy Pants in this thread! Hahahaha!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    glitchy That front porch location was th onliest place th Capn could git him in a selfie, with his new LSG!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capn Mike LSG 17MAR21.JPG Views:	10 Size:	161.3 KB ID:	1005053
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 17, 2021, 08:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    glitchy my wife shares a similar sentiment. However, this is a key element of my defensive perimeter for when the Huns come thundering up my driveway. If they get past 'Ol Coop, that is.

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    I would expect you to know this, but keeping your smoker in front of the door is probably a safety hazard ;-) Sure is a looker though.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    'Ol Coop would rightly oblige himself of aforementioned smooch 'n cuddle Mr. Bones!

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Great Progress, looks like yalls snow receded considerable, Yay

Coop, ol buddy, wish I was there to give ya a kiss, curl up with ya, an watch Th Show!

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks fer thinkin of us, Brother!

Frozen drool can be rather unsightly!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Not yet!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Is it weird to get romantically excited over a smoker? 😍

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Unloaded and uncrated. Pretty simple affair but I was really surprised by the weight and girth of the base they made for transporting. They do not want to have any problems during shipping.

This thing is absolutely beautiful and built like a tank. Expecting a nice rain tomorrow so it might be a good day to get it seasoned under the covered porch.

Here's a couple of action shots and one static, I'll post more later (oh, and Cooper says wutsup):

Click image for larger version  Name:	LSG.2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	510.9 KB ID:	1005022
    Click image for larger version  Name:	LSG.3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	478.2 KB ID:	1005023
    Click image for larger version  Name:	LSG.4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.15 MB ID:	1005024
    Last edited by CaptainMike; March 17, 2021, 07:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you ofelles, at least someone has my back!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here