Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTurney
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much, hard decision. Online research is tough. It seems like every one of them have their loyal supporters and their haters. Lang seemed to be well respected across the board and when I called, Ben Lang actually answered and chatted with me for 15-20 minutes. It was refreshing đź‘Ť

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Holy smokes!! It’s a good thing it’s gorgeous and has real tires because I’d have to sleep in it if I bought that.

Love those tires
    Henriktbob4 You guys have great eyes. I was still wondering who was gonna fix my fence.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    That's a thing of beauty. Enjoy every single cook on it. Let us know how it goes as you ramp it up and do the first few cooks. Congrats on a fine choice.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Rfhd69
    replied
    Congrats man. I’m jealous!!

Leave a comment:

• kenrobin
    replied
    Sweet, looks like it was well worth the trouble.

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    MTurney - I had no idea they made a hybrid. Man, you are a proud papa, aren't you? I would be stoked - pun intended.

• MTurney
    commented on 's reply
    tbob4 that’s actually the exhaust for the grill. This is Lang’s 36” Hybrid so the grill is on the left and the smoker is on the right

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats. Now I'm waitin' on photos of yur first cook...

Leave a comment:

• Jim White
    replied
    Definitely needs a cow catcher on the end to the left.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Wow! That is really nice and I must say it again--really nice!

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    I have another question - along the same lines. I know that Lang is a reverse flow smoker but it looks like there is a second smoke stack towards the rear. Is that an illusion? By the way - BIG congrats.

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee with those wheels it's got to be a big block

• Huskee
    replied
    What's that thing got in it?! 🚙

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Nice. Ya the offroad upgrade is $$ but sure looks good and it came in very handy. What's for dinner?

Leave a comment:

• MTurney
    commented on 's reply
    Not a stupid question at all. So the door on the right is the smoker cooking chamber and the left door is the grill. Each door has a latch on the left and right side that secures the door down to limit any air leaks. I believe all the Lang models have them.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here