Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lang’s Fire Pit $275

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lang’s Fire Pit $275

Lang is now selling fire pits @$275. They can do any logos. Comes with cooking grate and fire poker. Click image for larger version

Name:	4C0770EF-4E92-46B2-8D08-07B712224635.jpeg
Views:	2036
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	445566Click image for larger version

Name:	27C71D89-1831-41EB-82A1-F14FA499884B.jpeg
Views:	1752
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	445567Click image for larger version

Name:	8C71A50E-EFCA-4636-80E2-FE55C6A01106.jpeg
Views:	1682
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	445568Click image for larger version

Name:	D0559035-58DF-4851-910A-051B76E34AA7.jpeg
Views:	1622
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	445569Click image for larger version

Name:	1F3367A9-4867-43B8-9C14-62424017703D.jpeg
Views:	1953
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	445570

Thanks for the share and info DW

Comment

Lang Fire Pits❗️ Thanks DWCowles for the Current Info‼️ Dan

Comment

Dang! Those are sweet! $275 is really reasonable.

Here is a link.

Comment

Looks like a nice fire pit, thanks for sharing. Can't see how the cooking grate works, does it just lift off? I like lonnie mac 's cooking grate that swivels away from the pit, I find that pretty unique.

Comment

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m sure Ben Lang can make it so it will swivels if you contact him.

Oh I was just curious DW. After spending nearly $400 on a FireBoard and fan, my wallet is kind of empty at the moment !!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine's Not Home Right Now❗️ I' VE Owned Her for Nigh on 44 Years and She Still Gives Me Orders❓ My "Deaf Ear" Helps But❓❓ Dan

• 6th Borough BBQ
            6th Borough BBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Time to get a second job.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            I know right? My MCS has kicked in bad, need intervention

Cute!

Comment

That is really something, and I'll bet that thick steel heats up nicely. I have almost twice that much in my landscape block Bourbon Appreciation Station, if you factor in the cost of the river rock I put down around it, but it would be handy to have this one on concrete and closer to the house as a backup. Then again, $275 would buy a lot of 9 mm range ammo. I have too many expensive hobbies!

Comment

Here's a pit a friend of mine designed. This one I believe he customized for the boy scouts. Click image for larger version

Name:	kanecraft fire pit.jpg
Views:	1260
Size:	314.3 KB
ID:	445632

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah it does look like the chair is in there, but it's safe and sound in my backyard.

• Troutman
              Troutman commented
              Editing a comment
              That is fine....

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Very cool pit!

Now why did you have to go and show me that!!

Comment

Wow. Love it!

Comment

In Florida that is called a planter!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here