Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lang Twim 108 Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powersmoke_80
    commented on 's reply
    @Spinaker,No you can't make that stuff up. When opportunity knocks you have to open the door quickly before she pulls out the short term memory loss card (I don't remember sayin' that)!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahahahaha. LOL. You can't make the stuff up man!! smarkley Powersmoke_80 DWCowles

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    Trying to clinch the deal.... Hahaha

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    Powersmoke_80 Almost hahaha!

You dont wAnt to wait on deals like that!
    Last edited by smarkley; September 25, 2015, 05:30 PM.

• Powersmoke_80
    commented on 's reply
    smarkley Sounds to me like you already have the Ok for a Karbeque!
    Soooo is it on order yet? Lol!

• smarkley
    replied
    Hahaha... I just asked my a wife if I could get a Lang... She said 'i thought you were getting a Karbeque'

Did she say what I thought she said?

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man.... Dagummit DWCowles Now I am getting crazy ideas

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker I don't need one that big but I am thinking about selling Lil Monster and getting the 108" deluxe

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    smarkley when someone buys it for me 😊

• Spinaker
    replied
    Yeah C'mon DW!!!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    DWCowles When will we be seeing that beast in your back yard???

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Shoot Boys, The pickup and trailer would take you to $40-$50 K unless you get all the Bells & Whistles. I would wager the smoker as more! Dan

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker wouldn't surprise me if it sold for $30,000-$35,000

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    DWCowles What do you think $25,000.00 at least?

• Breadhead
    replied
    Wow... Nice rig for sure. Finding customers to keep that beast busy will be a real challenge. It would be fun though.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here