Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lang Twim 108 Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lang Twim 108 Deluxe

WOW...A thing of beauty

Just an absolute BEEEEEASST!!!!! I love how you need a goose neck to haul this rig.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker that beast weights 8,500 lbs

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      DWCowles What do you think $25,000.00 at least?

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker wouldn't surprise me if it sold for $30,000-$35,000

Wow... Nice rig for sure. Finding customers to keep that beast busy will be a real challenge. It would be fun though.

Comment

Shoot Boys, The pickup and trailer would take you to $40-$50 K unless you get all the Bells & Whistles. I would wager the smoker as more! Dan

Comment

DWCowles When will we be seeing that beast in your back yard???

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          smarkley when someone buys it for me 😊

Yeah C'mon DW!!!

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          Spinaker I don't need one that big but I am thinking about selling Lil Monster and getting the 108" deluxe

• smarkley
          smarkley commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh man.... Dagummit DWCowles Now I am getting crazy ideas

Hahaha... I just asked my a wife if I could get a Lang... She said 'i thought you were getting a Karbeque'

Did she say what I thought she said?

Comment

• smarkley
          smarkley commented
          Editing a comment
          Trying to clinch the deal.... Hahaha

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahahahahaha. LOL. You can't make the stuff up man!! smarkley Powersmoke_80 DWCowles

• Powersmoke_80
          Powersmoke_80 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Spinaker,No you can't make that stuff up. When opportunity knocks you have to open the door quickly before she pulls out the short term memory loss card (I don't remember sayin' that)!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here