Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Iron Grate introduces... The Milwaukee Rib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Iron Grate introduces... The Milwaukee Rib

I can't wait to check this out... The self-described Milwaukee rib is " a pork rib with the belly meat attached. It's a good 3 inches thick, including the bone."

haaaaaaaaa, the grail has landed!!! Great post brother!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, that Milwaukee rib looks awesome!!! Might be time for a road trip!

Comment

I just read the article and it sounds like it will be a great place. I will have to check it out.

Comment

Interesting to hear how it tastes.

Comment

Id like to see a video on this being cooked. How do these new cuts keep coming out? BTW, you'd think by now, they would have them all by now!

Comment

CurlingDog, My wife and I could Chew on opposite ends and the 3 S--t Bird Mutts in the Middle and we would all get Full! Great👍, Dan

Comment

Danjohnston949 , i 'spect you see that view a lot will you work the Que! feel the love!

Comment

We spent a weekend last summer in Milwaukee, and just loved it. From the fried cheese curds at the State Fair, to a variety of excellent restaurants downtown that were much less expensive than Chicago, or where we live in NorCal, to the Lakefront. Now we have another reason to go back the next time we're in the Midwest!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here