Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hempler's - Bacon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hempler's - Bacon!

I was working on the refrigeration system for the bacon freezer at a local pork processing facility, Hemplers, and thought you all would appreciate a picture of a massive quantity of bacon . Their products are really good. They started as a small local business but have gotten pretty big. They sell a lot to Costco.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3436F525-094C-432C-8247-C3201FB63058.jpeg
Views:	367
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	867015

Oh baby! B, B, Bacon!

Comment

Hempler's is pretty good stuff. You left some for me, yah?

Comment

Two racks as payment?

Comment

Didn’t get any this time. They’ve given me all types of sausages and pepperoni sticks though. Before Covid they would put out samples in the lunch room every day for all the workers and I would always help myself when I was working there that day.

Comment

I like Hemplers. I tend to get Hemplers or Hills bacon from the stores. I know both are local and really darn good. Hills is made in Pendleton, OR.

Comment

When you have a room called "Bacon Freezer" you are doing something right in life.

Comment

Mmmm mmm mmm!! I use to record and master their Radio ads out of Bellingham, WA. Such nice people. And I love their BACON!!!!

Comment

Wow, this is awesome! I think I need one of those in my basement.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here