Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Washington - Double D Meats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Washington - Double D Meats

This place is great. High quality meat, great prices, and more bbq sauces and rubs than you can imagine! Located in Mountlake Terrace, WA.

Not to mention third generation woman owned and with a HUGE sense of humor ("boob fund" tip jar...) the only place around here to get wild boar and ostrich, rabbit, frogs legs etc. They have custom cuts of meat, and will cut more to fulfill your imagination. Double DD also makes their own bacon, sausages, pepperoni sticks and lunch meat... Absolutely a treat to go there! (Worse now that they have opened a PIE SHOP right next door... yipes...)

Comment

I love this place. I live up north, so it's far out of my way, but whenever I get down to MLT I have to spend some and money at DD Meats. Excellent meat, largest sauce brand variety (hot, bbq, marinade etc) than I've ever laid eyes on and always friendly and helpful service... just don't be in a hurry. Too much to see and every time I have been there it has been packed.

Comment

What a cool place. Loved their video. When I saw that they had fartless chili mix I was convinced that they offered just about everything!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here