Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DD Meats - Nirvana in the West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DD Meats - Nirvana in the West

I went into overload when I entered this incredible Butcher Shop. Thousands of sauces and marinades, hundreds of rubs, and damn nice cheese section too! great selection of meats, deli cuts, and old fashioned sodas. Highly recommended!
    Seattle's premium meat market, established in 1955, family owned and located in the heart of Mountlake Terrace. Double DD remains to this day, an old fashion meat market. We continue to provide full service to our customers. Equally as important, we only carry 100% natural meats. These include, beef, pork, lamb, poultry, wild

I think I saw them on Triple D or maybe the Alton Brown show where he goes to different cities or something...?

Comment

Man, they should add 1 more sauce and 3 more rubs. If you feel comfortable send them this link to start stocking Meathead's Rubs & Sauce to add to their notoriety: https://amazingribs.com/contact/

Comment

They actually had the Meathead Rubs for Pork and Beef, but I didn't check for the sauce. I bought the Pork and Beef rubs and tried the Beef rub on a pair of ribeyes; damn that's a tasty rub!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool!

You have been around a long time and hardly post so this must be a heck of a place! I appreciated the link. It would be hard to get me out of there.

Comment

Yeah, this place is about a mile from me.

One half of the rubs aisle
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0627 (1).jpg
Views:	169
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	1213438

The hot sauce aisle

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0625.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	1213439

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here