Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Star Grill Shop - BEWARE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Star Grill Shop - BEWARE!

I stopped by a grill store today bc they were supposed to have carne crosta.

DO NOT ENTER THIS STORE!

They didn't have that but had the rest of the Oakridge line up. They had carnivore and other bbq rubs I've seen yall post about.
    They carry snake river farms meats, duroc ribs, and wagyu prime briskets.

The grill lineup is impressive - bge, pits and spits, Memphis, Green mountain smokers, other expensive stuff that I hate to even mention.

And the staff! The staff was super friendly!

Be warned! These people are MCS enablers!!

If you DON'T have MCS when you walk in, you certainly will when you leave!!

​​
    ​​​​

Thank you for the warning. I live a long ways away so..............as long as they don't open a branch here I'm safe.
    They need a warning sign clearly posted out front!

Comment

No worries, 2hr 58min drive for me, 2hrs and 53mins too long for me.

Comment

This could be bad! They are only a short distance from my daughter's house!

Comment

I'll be sure to avoid them, thanks. Just to be clear, where are they located and hours of operation? Ooops, drove right past them on the "interwebs" (is that a thing?) Mouse broke down on the Accessories page.

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s real funny right there.

• BFlynn
            BFlynn commented
            Editing a comment
            They got three locations - Rice Village, Katy, and Spring -- trying to trap ALL the Houstonians.

And they had more giant bags of B&B Lump charcoal than I could fit in my truck

Take your outdoor cooking to new heights with premium BBQ grills & outdoor kitchens from Texas Star Grill Shop. Discover the perfect blend of quality, performance, and style.
            Last edited by BFlynn; July 21, 2020, 01:51 PM.

When I had a Memphis, this is where it came from. I dealt with Gus there and he is pretty amazing. They make great deals on high end grills, even shipping them 1000 miles away way cheaper than I could buy elsewhere. They sell Memphis and Pitts & Spitts pellet grills and many others of all types. If you don't want to buy a grill don't call them or you won't be able to pass on the deal.

Comment

My god, man!!!! Why would you post this here? What are you doing? Just stop!!!!!

OK, I was overwhelmed for a minute. I am OK, back to the regularly scheduled programming.
            Last edited by klflowers; July 21, 2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Skip
              Skip commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. I looked on their website for a little bit-----then I stopped and slapped myself!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here