Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston butchers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston butchers?

Recently i've used Pete's Fine Meats on Richmond, Texas Kobe beef at the farmer's market on Eastside, and HEB's Central Market in Highland Village. I would love to explore some recommendations from ya'll!

Costco has great beef, pork, fish & chicken.👍

In my area they sell USDA Prime beef for half the price of my local super markets.

Comment

I shopped at the Costco on Bunker hill and I-10 for years. Prime grade brisket 2.99 to 3.49. Prime stakes about 14.95 per and choice about 8.95.

Comment

B&B on Shephard

Comment

Costco at I10 and 99 and HEB at Grant and Spring Cypress.

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to The Pit! When you get a minute, we'd love to read an intro from you over in the Introduce Yourself channel.

Welcome billhaecker

Comment

Any of you folks have any tips for Galveston (an island located somewhere near Texas) area? Don't want to run all over the Houston area if there are some good alternatives closer by. I did see some good reviews of Krogers elsewhere and we have one here. Maybe that should be my starting point.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here