Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best BBQ supplier in Stockholm, Sweden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best BBQ supplier in Stockholm, Sweden?

What's the best butcher shop in Stockholm for BBQ? I realize most of us don't live there, but hypothetically speaking, if one lived in Stockholm, what's the best place to buy good quality meat? I'm asking for a friend who is over there and loves BBQ.

Well, I believe I can answer that one :-)

There are a few places. First off, I can highly recommend your friend to join Martin & Servera. It is a restaurant supplier, located in Bromma (Ranhammarsvägen 10, 168 67 Bromma) and in Årsta (Sockengränd 3, 120 40 Årsta). You can become a member there even if you don't run a food business, sign up for "Matklubben" here:

There are also retailers, here's a list in no particular order:

Garpes Livsmedel, Tyska Bottens väg 3, 168 41 Bromma
    They have an excellent assortment, with many types of top quality meat. Don't let the size of the store fool you. I shop there regularly.

Köttkompaniet in Hötorgshallen. This is an excellent place, where they really know their meats. And the prices are good too. Go in, ask for anything. They'll help you.

South Side BBQ - a dedicated bbq store with everything bbq related. Alex runs the shop, and he's really good, very professional. If you want real brisket, or Iberico pork this is the place to visit. He sells two types of brisket: Heritage Angus (Canadian), and Chef's Exclusive (American). Both are top quality.

Comment

• radshop
      radshop commented
      Editing a comment
      He FINALLY shows up. The suspense was killin' me.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem to be talking a foreign language

Thank you Henrik!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here