Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen Brothers: the Wagyu snow beef arrived today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Brothers: the Wagyu snow beef arrived today!

So this looks pretty good.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3706A11C-8D32-4C25-A9DA-6EA48573EA53.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	923187

I tried understanding the different types of Wagyu, but in the end it doesn’t matter. It would only be important if I were to order it frequently, and that ain’t happening. But here it is!

I also ordered four more of the Wagyu flank steaks. Those are every bit as outstanding as Meathead says; I can’t stop thinking about them. Not only are they spectacular right off the grill, but they make the most amazing steak sandwiches the next day, with brown mustard, horseradish, and cheddar. Or whatever you want on them, that’s what I did.

I ordered using next day delivery, but this time of year two days would have been fine. I just needed it to come on Tuesday, my day off. There is enough dry ice to last at least another day.

Plans for the Wagyu? I think as an appetizer on Christmas. I’ll pan sear one and slice it into 1.5oz strips, so everyone will get a taste. The other one, I dunno. Something good, I’m sure.

Wow. Now that’s some amazing looking steak! Going to be great

Comment

All I can say is: O......M.....G......

Comment

Well I looked up those "snow" steaks on the AB site out of curiosity. Didn’t buy any of those because I have a freezer full of beef right now. But I DID manage to find $400 of other stuff I "needed". 🙄🤦

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          I needed this post to hold me off.....after I get my suppressor in 9-12 months I'll splurge.

Looks fantastic!, the Christmas appetizer is a nice idea!!

Comment

"The other one, I dunno. Something good, I’m sure."

I think that "something good" sounds like "Send to HawkerXP"

Comment

That poor cow. I can imagine his doctor saying "You need to get more exercise. And don't eat seconds of that grain dessert!"

Comment

Holy smokes those look great. Too rich for my piggybank but I'll gladly live vicariously.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here