Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds biggest jerk!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worlds biggest jerk!!

I woke up this morning and checked my emails. My wife got me a nice snake river package for fathers day. I have never even told her about SNF so she did her research. I love her she is the best (except when fills my deep freezer with vegetables).

Long story short, I woke up 2 hours ago and saw the email from Snake River. This was of course accidental and she doesnt know that I know. So I immediately rolled over and told her that I want to stop at the butcher shop on the way home. "Hun I want some prime rib eyes for fathers day, im going stop at the butcher shop on the way home." (We are in BK)

Lolol she is making up every excuse in the world for why we dont have time to stop today. I think she is about to pick a fight to stop me 🤣😂🤣😂.

She will realize that I know and then im going catch hell. Then I will show her this post while hysterically laughing and I will surely get my ass kicked. So wish me well because im in fot it but its so worth it!! 🤣😂🤣😂
    Attached Files

LOL, you are going to be in so much trouble

Comment

she probably will stop at the vegetable shop on the way home.....

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        🤣😂

Boy oh Boy you better act surprised when that Fedex truck shows up.

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        I even dis a dance, 300 lb's and a bum leg and I did a dance lol

lol😂

Comment

My wife used to order presents for me from Amazon, but that stopped when she realized that I saw the order confirmation emails...
        Last edited by RonB; June 19, 2020, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• scottranda
          scottranda commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha!!

I hope for your sake that you have a nice thick soft pillow to carry around for sitting on!

Comment

• tenphases
          tenphases commented
          Editing a comment
          Brothe, my 3 year old called the guest room "daddys room" once. I stay getting myself in some ish 😂

I intercepted my father's day present too....I got a shirt

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Beats a gaudy tie! Thankfully those have gone out of style!

• tenphases
          tenphases commented
          Editing a comment
          thats my typical present but they cane through big time this year 😊

Now if I can only divert that shipment.....

Comment

• tenphases
          tenphases commented
          Editing a comment
          Am I invited at least?! Lol

Nothing like waking up and poking a bear in the nose!

Run fast my friend.

Comment

Haha. That’s great. Similar thing happened to me two days ago. Got an email from UPS saying my package should arrive tomorrow. I was confused and looked down and it said it was shipped from Katz’s.

I did tell my wife though. She didn’t realize I get emails from UPS on any shipment (nor did I) and for some reason she had it sent it under my name, which I guess triggered the UPS email

Although I don’t know exactly what I am getting, I’m looking forward to some pastrami, cause she at least knows that Katz’s pastrami is my thing.

Comment

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            nice!! Great gift!

Questions. Do you like sleeping in the guestroom? You know our troubles are of our own making right?

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            Like that T-shirt avatar!

That is a great bundle of steaks! But be careful... if she finds out you know she might just keep those for herself and get you a tie or something.

Comment

Just tell her she can put all the veggies she wants & give her a kiss. We want pics!

Comment

Wife p_ssed off at me....just another day in paradise around here kidz
              I worry when she's not raging about something idiotic I've done.

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Eh oh...

• Steve B
                Steve B commented
                Editing a comment
                What is your wife's maiden name? I think I married her sister.....

• tenphases
                tenphases commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol and they still stick with us brother, we are doing something right.....im not sure what (in my case) but she will be here tomorrow and i'll cook her breakfast!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here