Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any experience with 44 Farms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any experience with 44 Farms?

I just ran across their website and am not familiar with them. Has anyone here dealt with them?

44 Farms not only produces the finest steaks, it is recognized as one of the premier Black Angus producers in America. It is a working ranch, not a factory.

I was lookin' at these:

I have not ordered anything from them, but I follow them on Instagram. I loved seeing the cattle on their ranch. It seems like they are doing things the right way.

I might give them a try today..........I have been meaning to order from them.

Comment

To rich for my budget but looks good

Comment

I've ordered numerous times. Highly recommended. Their beef ribs are awesome! Between them and The Butcher Shoppe in Pensacola that's the only non local meat I buy.

Make sure to use their free shopping codes.

Comment

Actually I lied, I also get HeartBrand Beef. Akaushi! Such good stuff. Available at Kowalski's Spinaker .

Cattleack BBQ (#3 in Texas Top 50) uses them.

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh yeah, I have seen them there, now that you mention it. I will have to check it out.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here