Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Chuck Roast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Chuck Roast

I am looking for somewhere to order Chuckies online. I have looked at SNR and LaFrieda and Allen and porter road etc etc.....but nothing. Does anyone know of anywhere?

Crowd Cow has chuck roasts and steaks under their Grass Fed, Grain Finished, and American Wagyu sections.

Comment

• pjlstrat
      pjlstrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

I bought some from Porter Road. I've only cooked one of the 3, but it was fantastic, better than the chuckles I get locally.

Comment

• RichardCullip
      RichardCullip commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately chuck roast is one of the many cuts that is sold out at the Porter Road online store right now. You can get on their wait list for it if desired.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Dangit. They had 3 in th meat case yestidday afternoon at Dillons, $3.99/lb. on sale. I scored th purtiest one, 2.96#, so of course it's been ~30's, an steady rain since afore I got up today at 0700~ish. Better days are comin, though, an I gots me plenty to cook inside.

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a fan of Porter Road. Haven't got a chuck from them, but tri tip, lamb and especially ribs were excellent.

Try alpine. https://alpinebutchershop.com/

I didnt see it listed but the little ive dealt with them if you call them they probably can do it.

Comment

https://www.goldenbeltbeef.com/?gcli...kaAv1JEALw_wcB
      Golden Belt Beef.
      They currently have Chuck Roast on sale.
      We bought one yesterday and smoked it. I have officially gone from brisket to Chuck roast from now on.

We have an advantage as they are only 10 miles from the house.
      Nice folks and GOOD product.
      The Duck Salt is awesome and really does go on anything. It rocks popcorn. plus it has an interesting history. Made in Greensburg, KS and got its start after the community was literally leveled flat by a tornado.
      Last edited by Cheef; March 22, 2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Cheef
        Cheef commented
        Editing a comment
        We have always shopped their weekly specials and REALLY done well.
        Free shipping over $80.00 is a smoking deal also.
        We make beef bacon sandwiches more than we make bacon sandwiches now.
        We refuse to buy any hamburger except for theirs. Remarkable difference in taste and actually SMELLS amazing when you are cooking it.
        A tip for those who think about ordering? Ask them about their beef bacon ends and pieces--freaking amazing when added to beans. $2.00p[ackage it is worth a try.

• Cheef
        Cheef commented
        Editing a comment
        Forgot. I have met the inventor of duck salt. His house as well as most of the town of Greensburg, KS disappeared the night of the tornado. He said he had just enough time to throw his Dalmation into the basement, carry his Mom down the stairs, and hide them in a corner. When he came up 15 minutes later everything was gone.
        Nice guy, and I'm hoping he is successfull.
        Last edited by Cheef; March 22, 2020, 02:38 PM.

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        Decided to give them a try. chucks and flat irons on the way

Lone Mountain has them:

Each online order includes one Wagyu chuck roast Each roast is 3 to 4 pounds Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness Ships frozen in a...

Comment

Hereabouts, online:
        Looks like Omaha Steaks has 2#ers fer $19.99.
        Creekstone ain't listin any on their site,
        Neither is Kansas City Steak Company.
        Sorry, amigo: not much help...
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 23, 2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Davek8282
          Davek8282 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your carefully crafted on line image doesn't support vocabulary like Pavlovian, not that I was buying it anyway.

• pjlstrat
          pjlstrat commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. Bones Your assessment is dead on!

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Your assessment is dead on!
          pjlstrat Wow, I was Right bout summat? Definitely writin this on my calendar, afore I fergit!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here