Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pat LaFrieda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat LaFrieda

It's not quite the Pit's Great Giveaway, but I'll take it! Anyone have any experience with Pat LaFrieda's delivery? Look like I've got some meat coming my way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191017-190856_Twitter.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	757406

Have ordered from them numerous time,,,for gifts and myself
    You will not be disappointed
    the porterhouse is the best I have ever had

Comment

Congrats! Be sure to show us what you get and how you cooked!

Comment

That is fantastic! Congrats. I never win anything. I even play Fantasy Football (don't tell the NFL) and I am the worst GM ever.

Comment

I'm interested in the pics of the winnings! Lucky fire-devil....

Comment

Pat LaFrieda meats are some of the best I have ever had. Before I joined the Pit I bought all my special occasion steaks from them. Here is there web site. http://shop.lafrieda.com/beef.html Didn't know of the west coast providers. Had also used Allen Bros. in Chicago.
            Last edited by mountainsmoker; October 17, 2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Awesome! A bit bitter I didn't win but glad it was someone in the Pit that got them. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Comment

Quality first class provider with premium products. Congrats on the win !!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here