Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake River Farms vs Porter Road - Burger Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never ordered from Porter Road, but anything I have had from SRF has been exceptional. That is all that matters to me. Of the countless prime briskets I have cooked over the years, nothing has come close to the SRF I have cooked from SRF. I don't pay it often, but when I do splurge on SRF, it is worth every penny to me and my guests.

Comment

• mountainsmoker
      mountainsmoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee said let's stop this now. We don't need any more opinions on SRF. We have had enough. SRF is no better or no worse than any other on line purveyor.
      Last edited by mountainsmoker; July 15, 2019, 07:34 PM.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Regarding SRF, I would disagree with that, in my personal experience.

With all due respect, no one is telling you to agree with me. I am simply sharing my experience. I didn't bash Porter Road or any other company. I was simply explaining my personal experience with SRF. As long as there are no personal attacks, there is nothing wrong with disagreements in The Pitmaster Club. mountainsmoker

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      mountainsmoker what I asked is to stop the arguments, and that would include confrontations and the spirit of 'I'm right you're wrong'. Not the stopping of sharing of opinions and experiences. There is quite a difference. We are all about sharing knowledge, thoughts, and experiences.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here