Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Grail Steak Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Grail Steak Co.

Has anyone ever heard of/bought from this place? Trying to do research, but there's only a couple reviews online. They claim to be the only website that can deliver A5 Kobe beef (among other almost impossible-to-find wagyu). I know it's ridiculously expensive, and I should never order from there, but... I've been known to buy ridiculous things like this after a few bourbons.

Our expertly-curated portfolio represents the spectrum of steak, from tender grass-fed Angus to an unparalleled array of A5 Japanese Wagyu beef. Holy Grail Steak Co. is certified by the Kobe-Niku and your best source for authentic Kobe Beef online. Experience the art of steak.

I hear you - I have bought some crazy stuff too. But 3 A5 strip steaks for 600 bucks - I can't wrap my head around that.

Our expertly-curated portfolio represents the spectrum of steak, from tender grass-fed Angus to an unparalleled array of A5 Japanese Wagyu beef. Holy Grail Steak Co. is certified by the Kobe-Niku and your best source for authentic Kobe Beef online. Experience the art of steak.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I can promise you i would only eat a $200 steak if someone bought it for me. No chance of doing it of my own accord. On m wife & I's 10th anniversary I ordered a king cut Kobe filet topped with king crab for $85 (no sides, all extra). That & wine & sides & desserts for 2 amounted to ~$300 for 2 people. That was splurge enough for this camper.

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, Huskee. I have taken my wife to some pretty expensive restaurants, but I have never spent that much on a meal. Most has been about 300, like yours. I have bought cars for less than 600 bucks. And they ran - at least for a little while.

Lol @ "I've been known to buy ridiculous things like this after a few bourbons". True dat.

Comment

• JimLinebarger
      JimLinebarger commented
      Editing a comment
      He means a few bottles, right?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      A few bottles...maybe he's buying an ICU bed for a couple nights... Lol! JimLinebarger

• Mudkat
      Mudkat commented
      Editing a comment
      Drinking a bottle of whiskey is all about timing. Do you have the time when you have the bottle?

Time is relative. It may take me two or three days, while others barely make it out of the parking lot of the Pic and Save. 😏

The photos got my mouth waterin', but I could not enjoy eating something that was $20 or $30 a bite...

Comment

My neighbor make gin-u-wine Parma ham.

Comment

I’ve had my best luck with buying Japanese A5 Wagyu from Crowd Cow. At least I know the source and it is authentic. I have tried some of their Olive too.

Comment

• Smoking77
          Smoking77 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll check that out, thanks!

No comment.

Comment

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Why do you keep staring at me. 😂😂😂

Does Coscto make their own alcohol? Because after I buy from this place, I'll only be able to afford Kirkland Signature whiskey.

Comment

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Kirkland loans maybe?

Why oh why oh why?! That ribeye flight sounds so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Donw View Post
          I’ve had my best luck with buying Japanese A5 Wagyu from Crowd Cow. At least I know the source and it is authentic. I have tried some of their Olive too.
          Donw Have you tried other Crowd Cow meats as well? Always been curious about their steaks, chicken, and pork.

Comment

• Donw
            Donw commented
            Editing a comment
            We have enjoyed everything we have ordered with one exception. I don’t care for their sausage because they grind it too fine IMHO. We both really enjoy their pork, but have stopped ordering chicken because the local stores are now stocking some decent pastured raised chicken. All the beef has been really good.

• Smoking77
            Smoking77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info. Will try them out soon.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here