Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wagyu 90 Day Dry Aged. 20% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagyu 90 Day Dry Aged. 20% off

The rarest and most expensive beef we offer is this outrageously marbled 109 rib cut from the American Wagyu that we dry age for over 90 days. This Wagyu Beef, raised naturally without hormones and antibiotics, is grain finished for over 450 days.

"Dry Aged for at least 90 days! We offer this American WAGYU Cotes de Beouf "chop," cut from the 7-rib rack, exclusively to DeBragga customers. Each single rib chop, frenched for a beautiful presentation, will generously feed two as a main course, many more as an appetizer. Remember, this is extremely rich beef. It is our pleasure to offer you this "gift" for the holidays".

That's beautiful, but ... you know the story! 90 Days!

(I think I might not have said that well. The story is pay grade. 90 days sounds awesome to me).
    Last edited by EdF; December 16, 2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Dry aged it not my thing. Not that I would be on this like white on rice if it wasn't.

Comment

I LOVE extreme dry aged beef. Once it gets that funky cheesy nutty flavor. Hard to find. Added this to favorites. Before I had to order it from Fresh by Brookshires.

Comment

I love making beef love from the Dry-aged fat. it is truly something special.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here