Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zaycon Fresh meat delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zaycon Fresh meat delivery

Has anyone tried Zaycon Fresh meats? They deliver great quality meats to most areas. My personal referral link is: https://zayconfresh.com/refer/zf763921. They routinely have sales, like this on:

Click image for larger version  Name:	FullSizeRender (1).jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.9 KB ID:	277191
    They just ended a sale on boneless chicken breasts for $1.39 per pound.

Sounds like bulk purchases only? Is the meat frozen when purchased?

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure how they are labeling, but technically once meat has been frozen at any time (taken below 26 degrees F) it can no longer be labeled as fresh.

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Just went to their web site product page. Everything I saw says it's delivered frozen.

I use Zaycon all the time and love it. Actually my wife just picked up a load of chicken today. The downfall to buying through them is that you can only get it when they deliver it to your area. It's not like you can order it and have it within a couple of days. For me it works out great. My family of 6 goes through chicken and their all beef hot dogs regularly. The chicken still comes in tack and you have to trim them up, but it's worth it. The breasts are huge

Comment

I have ordered chicken breast from them. It definitely does not come frozen. The breasts are huge too, about twice the size of normal.

I have also tried their bacon and it is decent but not great. For the price it is a pretty good deal. I haven't tried anything else but when they have shrimp I am always tempted.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here