Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild Fork Ending Membership Availability in Certain Areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild Fork Ending Membership Availability in Certain Areas

"Effective January 1, 2023, WIld Fork Unlimited will no longer be available for purchase in your state."

This is for certain states where they have zero plans to build brick and mortar locations according to the e-mail. They're offering one more extension of membership for existing memberships. I think this means I can re-up next September for one more year. Then I have to figure out whether it's worth it without unlimited shipping for $30/year. It's either this or shop for meat at Super One and Walmart so I hope there are more options by September 2024.

At least there's no traffic here

Yikes!! I buy 90% of my meat from WF. I hope I don’t lose the Unlimited Club membership!!! My membership is scheduled to renew on the 3rd of January. 🤞🤞🤞

Comment

• Rob whatever
      Rob whatever commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like they have opened a brick and mortar store in Glendale, so you should be good per the email that jhapka posted.

Are they just stopping memberships or are they refusing to sell to some states, period?

Comment

• jhapka
      jhapka commented
      Editing a comment
      Just memberships. They’ll still sell meat and charge shipping on each order by the sound of it.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here