Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellers Ranch is great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellers Ranch is great!

Fellers Ranch in Minnesota has AWESOME PRODUCTS. I bought four eight ounce Wagyu Filet Mignons and they were WONDERFUL.
    I also bought a tri-tip and a coupe of flat irons that I have yet to cook but they look beautiful. You can see the marbling through the package. They shipped frozen with dry ice. Also they have GREAT communication. I had a couple of questions about their products and a cooking methods. Wrote right back. Even hooked me up with a BBQ pro they sponsor who gave me some advice on cooking the tri-tip. Gonna try it out this weekend. www.fellersranch.com

Very interested in how the rest of the cuts turn out.
    When Click stopped selling online, did a "driving distance' search for similar beef - those guys were on the (very short) list. Might be worth a road trip

Comment

Thanks for this! Always up for finding new retailers online to keep that portfolio diversified... Frozen with dry ice is definitely my preference.

Comment

I want their beef sticks!

Comment

The prices seem to be really good for wagyu, correct? The meat looks great!

Comment

Thank you for sharing, it's always good to hear of another retailer that folks are happy with. I will check them out myself. I am still in the process of filling a freezer before beef prices get too outta hand.

Comment

Hi all sorry for the delay. Just had the flatirons. Did 'em on grill grates. Just salt and pepper and a dollop of butter.
              Very beefy. Very rich. Almost sinful. Made a sauce with Guinness, Crimini mushrooms and a little balsamic. Did not need any sauce but hey... Going to order more for Christmas. I kind of screwed up the tri - tip. It was beautiful but I over smoked it a bit and screwed up the carving. The first time I ever made trip tip. Will do it again. Definitely - but maybe practice on something cheaper.

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all of the shout-outs!

I don't know how I missed this thread. I guess I need to check in to the Pit more regularly . . .

If anyone has any questions, fire away.

I hope to make more time to once again take part with the discussions.

If anyone wants to see our products and our ranch, check out our page on YouTube. Lots of product demos and related info. If you like what you see (or taste), please leave us a comment.

Fellers Ranch® is a partnership between a third-generation family farmer, a 75 year-old family-owned (USDA-inspected) artisan butcher shop, and several seasoned ranchers. Together, we have an exciting new vision for top-quality Wagyu. We all live in south-central Minnesota, which is also where our cattle are raised. [email protected] P.O Box 368 Conger Minnesota 56020 United States Checkout our website- https://fellersranch.com/ For latest offers and Discount check our facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fellersranchmn Our Twitter- https://twitter.com/fellersranch Our Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/fellersranch/ #wagyu #wagyubeef #fellers #fellersranch #mn #minnesota #mineapolis #wagyuribeye

Thanks again!

Don

Comment

Yeah, this place is pretty active! My chestie is currently pretty stocked, but I'm planning to check out FR when it comes time to replenish...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here