Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Click Akaushi Beef...Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Glory
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Troutman can't wait to try them!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John Brett’s write up about half way there. Been super slammed at work, literally no time left to do fun stuff. That will end in December hopefully so I can relax. Bottom line Brett’s this weekend !!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    STEbbq It’s not one big 3.3# TM rather 4 -10 oz steaks. Sorry for the confusion. Personally I like these smaller cuts, easy to cook and portioned just right.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Nice !! We need to start an Akaushi club !!

• Old Glory
    replied
    My order just arrived. All weights were good and meat was frozen solid. Only issue is the tail on one of the tri tips is sliced off. Two pieces in the bag. Weird but no big deal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2551.jpeg
Views:	211
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	1120418

Last edited by Old Glory; November 5, 2021, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    That is a monster compared to my 0.7 pounds petite tender. Are they usually that size?

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Waiting to see your write up of Brett’s BBQ Shop in Katy. 👍
    Last edited by Panhead John; November 5, 2021, 11:26 AM.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Yea like a year and a half ago. Those suckers already been through my system a long time ago.

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I guess that means you need to order from Click too!

But hey, didn’t you score a bunch of extra Dino ribs from Porter Road recently? 😁

• Troutman
    replied
    BTW, got a 3.3# Akaushi Teres Major salt brining as we speak. Will cook over the weekend and have a feature post sometime next week. Can't wait for the good stuff !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Daaaayum...how come I can't get so lucky. Since I introduced Akaushi to the Pit, do I get a little kick back????

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Sweet! This is great to hear. I love hearing when this stuff works out.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    That is just outstanding!

• Draznnl
    replied
    My Click Akaushi order arrived a bit after 4:00. Everything was frozen solid. Everything looked great except the Petite Tender was a pound too petite. Instead of 1.7 pounds, it was only .71. I called up, got an apology and a promise that a replacement would ship on Monday. By 4:40 I had received an email that my order of a Petite Tender and a pound of ground beef was confirmed. Talk about excellent customer service. I really hope their meat is good because the way they treat customers deserves to be rewarded.

Leave a comment:

• Smoking77
    commented on 's reply
    Wonderful! Thanks for the link.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here