Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Click Akaushi Beef...Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply

• Meathead
    replied
    Hey, team, tonite @7:30 C we are having a Happy Hour on Zoom on Wagyu beef. Info here https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ur-thurs-nov-4

Leave a comment:

• Smoking77
    replied
    Receiving my order tomorrow. Anybody eaten the stuff yet? I’m going to make carne asada with the skirt steak on Sunday night, so I’ll report back on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    So, yeah, it's one of those weeks!

Click just emailed me to let me know they are shipping out a new petite tender and a bavette to correct for the underweights on the original order from my older post. That is great customer service in my book, especially as I only let them know as a head's up per feedback from Spinaker and others. Click seems to definitely share our passion for beef quality and good times with family.

I did tell them about Meathead and AmazingRibs though, and how everyone here was pretty excited about them and akaushi beef. They seemed pretty happy about it.

Man, now to hope that the wife and daughter asks me to cook up some of this beautiful beef soon.....
    Last edited by STEbbq; November 4, 2021, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Are you sure you shipped it to FL instead of IL?🤣

(I kid) I hope it arrives soon!

• Jim White
    replied
    Better than "Bank Error in Your Favor" if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• Michael_in_TX
    replied
    I can only imagine what it was like to look on your porch and wonder, "what the heck is this?"

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Nice. Nothing like that ever happens to me. Enjoy it man! And you need gelp chowing that all down, I’m right down the road. Beef fest! 🤣

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Deepest condolences on your gain.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Panhead John
    69 Destitute Blvd.
    Houston, Tex.

Leave a comment:

• Draznnl
    replied
    Very nice. Good customer service on their part. Do let us know whether or not you enjoy the free meat despite being put out by having to find extra freezer space.

I'm waiting for my first delivery from Click. It shipped with an expected delivery date of 11/3. Oops. We'll see just how well they pack stuff. If it ever arrives.

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    started a topic Click Akaushi Beef...Again

Click Akaushi Beef...Again

So, I had a little surprise yesterday when a package showed up on my porch. It was my order from Click Akaushi Beef. Yes, the same order that also showed up last week. I checked my credit card, and the Click website and there was only one order, and one charge to my credit card. I reached out to Click via there website, and in what these days is a surprise, got a very quick reply. After a couple messages back and forth the folks at Click sent me this message.

"Our fulfillment mistakenly pulled the order twice. Please cook and share the beef with family and friends! Our goal is to provide the best beef eating experience possible and hope we are still able to achieve this even through the error."

He is hoping that my getting twice the meat I paid for doesn't diminish my experience?! Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll find someway to bear this awful burden. 🤣

This order like the first showed up well packaged and frozen soild. Luckily for the GF there was enough room in the freezer for the excess. Otherwise her veggies going to be the first things sacrificed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211103_174752.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.80 MB ID:	1119867
    Last edited by willxfmr; November 4, 2021, 01:23 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here