Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

44 Farms-GREAT customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

44 Farms-GREAT customer service

I ordered a couple of hundred dollars worth of steaks plus some ground beef from them last week. They give choices on delivery dates and I requested today as the delivery date. The package arrived today as promised and in great shape. Everything was frozen solid.

However, a few of the steaks were supposed to be Prime but I received Choice instead. After checking the order and labels again, I emailed them and told them about the mistake. Within an hour, I received an email from Ethan Begley, Dir. of Retail and Online Fulfillment. He apologized for their error plus told me they were sending the Prime steaks to me today at no cost to me. They have a Saturday delivery date.

Now THAT is truly great customer service!

Lets us know how they cook up, with pics of course.

Comment

I love hearing stories like this! That’s great. It’s a crying shame most companies aren’t like that.

Comment

Their solution would work fer me, as a Customer...

Always Delighted, when I hear of great customer service, nowadays...

Comment

Customer service is easy when everything goes right. It's how a company handles things when something goes wrong is what sets the good ones apart from the rest.

Comment

I recently smoked a couple beef short rib plates from 44 Farms (it was my first time ordering from them). They turned out great...... I will be ordering from them again.

Comment

Wow, That is very encouraging. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here