Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Meat Market in North Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Meat Market in North Portland

westernmeatmarket.biz is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, westernmeatmarket.biz has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I used to live a few blocks from this place and walked over fairly often but at the time I was not smoking (busy with new babies) so I never tried their barbecue meats. Everything I did try was excellent and I am a big fan of their jalapeño cheese dip (probably not what you are thinking--this is a shredded cheese dip served cold). I found myself in the neighborhood Friday and stopped in for pork butts. Service was excellent, the butts were excellent. They have a nice selection of barbecue rubs and sauces, not supermarket stuff. They also have good sides (like loaded baked potatoes and the aforementioned dip) as well as chips and sodas (including cold 2Ls) and charcoal, wood chips, pellets--you could easily pick up everything you need for a cookout.
    Last edited by (fuzz); July 3, 2015, 03:57 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here