Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shrimp Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shrimp Connection

When you live in the Piedmont Triad area of NC you certainly aren't close to the shore. One would think that fresh seafood would be hard to find. Nope, not at all! This is where The Shrimp Connection comes in. These folks have been around for years, supplying us with some of the freshest fish and seafood life has to offer. Whether it's salmon from the Faroe Islands, plump and juicy deep water scallops from Bedford, Mass. or briny Barcat oysters from Chesapeake, VA, any seafood lover will fulfill their dreams. Ordering is super easy. I get an email each week with a funny story and the week's offerings and prices. I simply place my order prior to Thursday 4pm for pick up Friday or Saturday at a specific location. Orders must be picked up before 2pm on Saturday or they will be sold (unless you call ahead).
    I'll post a link that will take you to their site. Pretty neat website that includes a bunch of recipes too!
    Now off to get ready for this evenings oyster shucking.
    -Fritz

theshrimpconnection.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, theshrimpconnection.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Awesome, thanks for sharing! The Jordan Lake pickup spots are a backroads-pretty 30 min drive for me. Excited to keep my eye on this and hope to score some wahoo - absolutely LOVE it!!!!

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      FishTalesNC you got it man! Sign up for their weekly email newsletter and you'll be notified each week of what they will have available.

Hey I live on Piedmont! But on the opposite coast.....darn.

Comment

Coast? What’s a coast? Oh, I get it. Is there a middle coast? Somewhere? Maybe?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here