Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wegman’s - Cary, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wegman’s - Cary, NC

The Wegman’s that will be not 5 min from us in Chapel Hill got a roof on it a couple months ago. We’re pumped, and needed to "get out" so decided to make the 20 min drive to the new one in Cary to check it out. Yes - it felt weird going to a grocery store and taking pics but not buying food! Figured this crowd might appreciate this though:

Click image for larger version

Name:	A225E66C-5A8C-4459-9038-C8764D228808.jpeg
Views:	358
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	916552

I also saw wagyu for sale, and some ~3” X 3” Japanese A5 cubes @ $220/lb (sign said roughly $40 for one of those little bits). And noticed they have Berkshire pork (!!!) Found all kinds of good stuff really. Fish selection was amazing too. This is going to be fun (and expensive)...

Wegman's is the only place I've found tri tips around here. Congrats!

..., ..., ...!

Comment

• FishTalesNC
      FishTalesNC commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be my new prescription lenses, but if I squint I think that’s an "ojb"? 😈

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you might want to clean them lenses.

We have a Wegman’s about 10-12 miles from my house. Believe it or not, I’ve never been there! Many grocery stores and butcher shops closer. But I guess it’s time I check it out.

Comment

Wegmans is like my second home.

Each store is laid out and stocked according to the area in which it is set. So, here in northeastern Pennsylvania, we don't have dry aged beef laid out like that. There might be a couple steaks, but not racks of roasts like that. On the other hand, we have Italian and Polish departments that are unbelievable.

They are consistently at the top of the best lists, and they earn it.

Comment

• FishTalesNC
        FishTalesNC commented
        Editing a comment
        That is awesome

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here