Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fossil Farms, Boonton, NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fossil Farms, Boonton, NJ

Has anyone been here or ordered from them? I want to check it out since it's about 30 min from work, or we'd make a day drip on a Saturday.

Fossil Farms provides the highest quality all natural meat, farm raised game & wild game meats in the country. Order online with us and get the same top quality meat and game that we supply to chefs in top tier restaurants.

81 Fulton St., Boonton, NJ 07005
    Phone: 973-917-3155

Store Hours

Monday – Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
    Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm

No, never have. In fact, i'd never heard of it until you posted.

Comment

Very interesting. I'm about 30-40min from there myself.
      Looks a bit pricey but if the quality is good who knows??

Comment

Those bison short ribs have me intrigued. and they are on sale.

Comment

Wonder if shipping is included and if not what their rate is as they can really get you on that.

Comment

Shipping is $18 plus the UPS rate. For most of the US, overnight shipping is required. http://www.fossilfarms.com/shipping-info

The meat prices themselves seem reasonable. Ah, elk, emu, duck...

Comment

I found them originally looking for venison and boar. The in store specials intrigue me.

Comment

I went there a few months ago. Small shop...Friendly and helpful cashier. I thought it was pricey, but everything I got was good. Since I was there, an email from them indicated they were expanding the shop space.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I was thinking their prices were comparable for the less common meats.

Comment

So my son twisted my arm and we have just ordered Elk, Bison & Kangaroo.....results pending
                    I will post an update on the order & cook.;

We looked at Black Wing Farms but the reviews seemed sketchy

Comment

Thanks for the info I signed up for emails!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here